Monday 9 July 2012

Failed memory



I'll always have problems dragging myself out of bed every morning to prepare for 9am classes.
Today was no exception. So after econs class, i decided to headed to the library to study then take a nap before attending the ba lecture. Unfortunately, there were some incosiderate people who were so noisy that i didnt manage to nap. In the end, my inner sloth got the better out of me so i decided to go home instead.
And guess what, when i reached my doorstep, i couldnt find my keys in every(2 only actually)compartment of my bag so i sat on my doorstep and started doing my pom while waiting for mom to come back. Halfway through, i dozed off and woke up and sometimes stoned at the clouds before dozing off again.
I cant help but think about life again while stoning. Sometimes I feel really tired trying to keep up with everything that is happening around me. Im afraid if im a step slower, i might be left behind.
Thank god its cloudy and a little windy today if not i would've shrivelled on the floor like a blind raisin.  
Pretty glad that im done with most of my assignments and i love my socks. And my girl guides boots haha.  

No comments:

Post a Comment